Wednesday, May 11, 2016

Sculpting Mr. Greene - Blocking

MR. GREENE walks around AMBER to face her. He reaches out to prod her when AMBER jumps up, tumbles for her Raygun and takes aim.

MR. GREENE
(Covering his face)
Wait wait!! Don't shoot! I mean you no harm, Amber!

AMBER
(Confused)
Wait, how did you kn-?

MR. GREENE
Well, perhaps next time when I am about to introduce myself, you shouldn't kick me in the shin, and shoot at me with your Raygun.

AMBER
(Guilty, mischievous, cheeky)
Oops..

MR. GREENE
Oops..? Is that all you have to say?

AMBER
(Shrug)
Yeah, I guess.

MR. GREENE
(Massaging his temple)
We'll need to work on your manners.
Anyway, I am Rhoderick Greene, my friends call me Greene, you may address me as Mister Greene.

AMBER
No thanks, I'll just call you Rick.

MR. GREENE
(Face grimaced, hand squeezing his nose bridge)
Ugh, you're infuriating.

------

A sneak peak at a conversation with Amber and Mr. Greene. =)



Muscle block out, getting the silhouette right as well.


Rough sculpt of Mr Greene's face.


Merging the muscle parts together, attaching the heads to see the overall look and feel.
Further sculpting of details.

No comments:

Post a Comment