Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Photography - Good Old Times & an Internship

It's been so long since I did photography. The days of taking my time preparing the shot in my head and then taking the shot has proved useful esp now when planning out compositions and illustrations. I think that 6 months of intensive studying and exploring in cameras and photography has been the most fun and challenging time in my life, having reap the benefits now even though I don't still linger in photography. Can't believe that within 6 months I also managed to get a job offer to be a photographer for cars. I am just imagining the amount of things one can achieve when the right focus and motivation is put into it, it's amazing!

On a side note, I've just got an offer to be an intern for a small company called Easley-Dunn Productions in LA, CA who works on mobile games. I accepted and am quite excited to get started. I'll be working on character concept, modelling and texturing. How I got this job is with the power of internet, I posted some of my work on Polycount forums and Scott Easley spotted me. How awesome is that.

Anyway, some of the photos I took back in 2008 with my Pentax K200D.







More at : http://kengraphy.deviantart.com/

Can't wait to go back for Chinese New Year !


No comments:

Post a Comment