Thursday, August 11, 2011

Back to College

Finally settled down in Singapore, and now I'm back in college once again! Oh god.

Good news is that, it is back to learning and leveling up. Bad news is, the schedule here is going to be quite hectic[I think?]. Hope I will have time to work on my personal project and work on concept art more.

I am really liking the classes where we think up of short stories, and adjust / improve it until it becomes something, it is quite impressive and the methods of teaching and  learning environment here in Lasalle is very different from The One Academy, but both colleges has its pros and cons.

Ah, 2 years to go. I will need to allocate my time here well, alot of money is going into my education. =(
Have to stay focused.

Anyway, my first digital painting in SG, lol. Did this for 2D sketch for 3D modelling as the head model wasn't going as planned. Back at the The One Academy, we worked on the same tutorial for head modelling, during then I modelled a guy's head, now I'm going to try for a female head.











Really really rusty with my figures drawing, this is very depressing. I'll have to refresh my anatomy again. So so so so depressing! Argh, so many things to do, so little time!

No comments:

Post a Comment