Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Basic Update on Portfolio

I just did some compiling from Project U92 that I can use as portfolio. I guess it is neater and more simplified when presenting, in a way?

Texture & Model by me
(Photoshop, Zbrush, Maya)
Textures by me
(Photoshop, Zbrush, Maya)
Texture by me
(Photoshop, Zbrush, Maya)
Texture & Model by me
(Photoshop, Zbrush, Maya)









One week in SG was really awesome, visited the universities / colleges that offer degrees, enquired and I guess I've decided to go into Animation course again than Fine Arts. Also, visited Feng Zhu Design School, damn I wished I had taken their Diploma in Concept Art. If only they opened 1 year earlier.

Regardless, they still offer night classes for certs, planning to take them while I'm studying in Lasalle, woot!

Trying to find job atm, either in SG or MY. Hmm.

This week is pretty intense for me, both physically and mentally. o.o

No comments:

Post a Comment